Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Unable to upload any photos in photo album

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:

Cannot add images to group with the following error message (Jomsocial 4.0.6):

2015/05/19 12:06:31 [error] 13377#0: *3255847 FastCGI sent in stderr: "Unable to open primary script: /var/www/home/authorsdb/public_html/component/community/14034-snowfreakz/photos/index.php (No such file or directory)" while reading response header from upstream, client: 92.111.148.243, server: authorsdb.com, request: "POST /component/community/14034-snowfreakz/photos/index.php?option=com_community&view=photos&task=multiUpload&albumid=2120 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "authorsdb.com", referrer: "http://authorsdb.com/component/community/14034-snowfreakz/photos/album?albumid=2120&Itemid=1184"

This is a webserver running nginx. But on localhost with wamp apache server i can add images as normal (Jomsocial 4.0.5).
Am i missing a file here or something? As it reffers to an upstream POST error i am also assuming that it might be a security setting ?
Could somebody help us out?

Jasper

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Rookiegirl,

the issue at server side. seem misconfiguration at site config, maybe you need to add fastcgi_param
please contact your server support for more assistance.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński