Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

"Name" column for photos

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Parth
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello,

We have upgraded jomsocial to 3.2. When I search, it gives following error.

1054 - Unknown column 'a.name' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT a.id AS id, a.caption AS title, 'Photos' AS section, "2" AS browsernav,a.thumbnail AS thumb, a.storage AS storage,a.created AS created, a.creator AS creator,pa.id AS album_id, pa.creator AS album_creator, pa.name AS album, pa.type AS album_type, pa.groupid AS album_groupid FROM `j25_community_photos` AS a LEFT JOIN `j25_community_photos_albums` AS pa ON a.albumid=pa.id WHERE (a.name LIKE '%game%') AND a.published IN (1) AND pa.type IN ('group','user') GROUP BY id, title, section, browsernav, thumb, storage, created, creator, album_creator, album_id, album, album_type, album_groupid ORDER BY a.created DESC LIMIT 0, 50

Here is the link -

kollegekidd.com/dev/index.php?searchword...43&option=com_search

How to fix this ?

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Parth.

Error says that you don't have column 'name' in j25_community_photos table. So you need to create it.
Run this query (make safe copy of db first):

ALTER TABLE `j25_community_photos` ADD `name` INT(11) NOT NULL;

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Parth
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

I run this query but its not fixed. It shows following error.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIKE '%game%') AND (a.permissions='0') AND a.published IN (1) AND pa.type IN (\'' at line 4 SQL=SELECT a.id AS id, a.caption AS title, 'Photos' AS section, "2" AS browsernav,a.thumbnail AS thumb, a.storage AS storage,a.created AS created, a.creator AS creator,pa.id AS album_id, pa.creator AS album_creator, pa.name AS album, pa.type AS album_type, pa.groupid AS album_groupid FROM `j25_community_photos` AS a LEFT JOIN `j25_community_photos_albums` AS pa ON a.albumid=pa.id WHERE (a. LIKE '%game%') AND (a.permissions='0') AND a.published IN (1) AND pa.type IN (\'group\') GROUP BY id, title, section, browsernav, thumb, storage, created, creator, album_creator, album_id, album, album_type, album_groupid ORDER BY a.created DESC LIMIT 0, 50

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Parth.

Aaaa, this is other error :)
So first was fixed with SQL query.

To fix second issue upgrade to JomSocial 3.2.0.6.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Parth
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Michal,

Thanks. I now have added Name column in photos table. But its empty so when I search photos, I do not see any results. Can you please suggest solution ?

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Parth.

But where you search for photos? There is no native search feature or plugin to search JomSocial photos...
You probably use a 3rd party extension.
In that case you'll need to contact that extension developer...

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Parth
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Michal,

I am using joomla search and I have developed photos search plugin. I want photo names for search but as Name column is empty, I can not search photos.

What should I do now ?

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Parth.

You need to rebuild a bit your plugin. Photo name is stored in "caption" column of _community_photos table.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński