Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Photo upload is not working

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello Support Team

I have an extremely unintelligible Problem with Jomsocial. I have JomSocial commercially purchased and installed on my website.
The following problem:
At first I could upload photos in the profiles, suddenly it is no longer
He writes I (as admin) does not create the authority a photo album (i dont have the rights).
However, if I delete all the photos that have been created in jomsocial and all delete photo album, I can upload photos again. But after 5 or 6 photos, he say me, that i´m not allowed to upload photos.

However, it comes in part before the works up load. only then can unfortunately the photos do not appear that I have loaded in my photo album

I bought jomsocial and I expect that it works properly. Especially when my users to upload any photos, jomsocial is worthless.

I can if I have created an event that no longer edit the description, because it is no longer displayed. The box is gone!

Request for extremely fast response!
ManschFCW

Attachments:
10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Manuel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Can someone help me?

10 years 4 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Manuel.

Could you provide us with some exact steps to replicate both problems on your site? Some step by step guid could be very helpful.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński