Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Photo and Video link not working

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ARABIA
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello,
I recently bought jomsocial and installed it. The photos and videos main link is taking me to the group page. Also I registered a test use Liz and I am not able to log in under this user. Please advise!

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello

I am not seem to be able to access your site

can you please check the credentials posted in initial post and et me know to try again

Thanks

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ARABIA
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Sorry,

I had mispelled the domain name. I have changed it now. www.flamingosouthbeachrentersassociation.org
Thank you. I also noticed that when I go to check messages sent from other members it just goes to the group pages as well as the other links i mentioned in my first post. Thank you.

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ARABIA
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

There are more errors. I am not able to upload a new avatar or modify the cover photo. Please help!

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ARABIA
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Also when I click on the Friends menu link it goes to the groups page as well. it seems that every link is redirecting to the groups page except for events menu link.

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Liz

It looks like you created a navigation mess in the system, but dont worry, its nothing that is not fixable, you only need to understand the structure behind it
Please read this article and try to implement some of the practices mentioned there
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Toolbar_Explained
Basically, all you need is a menu entry to component's home page which at this point of time is misplaced with groups menu.
To show you how easy it is i created the component entry page in main menu naming it "JomSocial Home" and automagically, everything started to work again

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ARABIA
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you! Much appreciated!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński