Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
All email notifications appear to have ceased working - this includes notification when a member receives a message and notifications to admin when a new member enrols. I have given you the access details for the admin area as I really don't think that I have changed any setting. Thank you for any help you can offer.
Thank you for contacting us.
I'm sorry to say but you're using outdated and unsupported version of JomSocial 4.2.4:
Please, upgrade it to letest version and check again.
I saw in Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Monitor -> Mail queue that emails are created on list and marked as sent. So maybe there is an issue with receiving them? Maybe they land in spam box?
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you