Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Looking for ticker module that will display JomSocial content from members' area

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Laurie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I use JomSocial as my paid members' site. We recently have some great conversations going on behind the log in. I'd like to find a ticker that will share snippets or whole conversations from JomSocial mebers' area to a ticker on our public-facing, non-member Joomla site. This way, those visiting the site and considering joining can see they will be joining an active community. Our activity level is something we're beginning to be proud of, because it's taken a long time to get here (over a year).

Is there anything that comes close to doing this for Joomla/JomSocial?

Thanks in advance.

PS - To make my question more clear, I would like to have posts that are made in our JomSocial/paid-member groups be able to appear in a scrolling box on the front page of my non-member/Joomla site.

L.

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I dont really understand your issue very well, but basically we dont have feature like that :(

thank you

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Laurie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I am asking about a module (whether created by JomSocial or not) that is basically a "vertical news ticker" that will allow me to draw content being posted in my JomSocial site (which is behind a paid login) and share it on my public site (which is not for paid login members).

So it would look like the screen capture but the content would come from JomSocial to be shared to my non-JomSocial (a Joomla) site.

Attachments:
6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I am sorry we dont have it, maybe you need create custom module for achive this.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński