Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JS Members module not filtering

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaun
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi there!

On my domain, www.armysaints.com , you will see the menu "Supporters" ( www.armysaints.com/successors ). I have used the JS Members module and I have filtered by the correct profile type BUT the wrong profiles are showing? Not all profiles are showing either... please can you tell me how to fix this?

Also, is there another module or menu that can show you ALL profiles from one profile type on a page (menu) or in a module as this module doesnt seem to be working properly? Please note that this problem also occurs for the "Suporters" module profile filter. I am needing to do other buts need to understand how to fix the first one though.

Many thanks

Shaun

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Please you upgrade your Jomsoical to the latest version 4.3.5, I hope it will fix the issue..

if this issue still happens, I need your phpmyadmin to inspect this issue further.

thank you!

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaun
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I logged into backend of website and tried to update Jomsocial and its says I have the latest version at 4.3.3. Wont allow me to update?

Also, how do I give you phpmyadmin details? what will I need to do to give you this?

Shaun

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Please you go to my account page here www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses?Itemid=209 and download the latest package from there..

edit your first post, and you can see private options there, just put the phpmyadmin info there

thank you!

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaun
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

HI there.

I download the latest version, ran update and the issue still exists. I am trying to contact my server and see how I can give you access to phpmyadmin. I am not sure how that works.

While i get details, I see this module for profile filter shows latest, most popular, top and those options. Do we not have an option to "Show All" profile on a menu or in a module?

6 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaun
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

OK!

I have edited the original message and added access details for phpmyadmin. Please can you let me know if you can see the error that is occuring with this?

Regards

Shaun

6 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I updated the module with the newest version from us, and its working fine.. I enabled the module on jomsocial frontpage.. please you check again..

thank you!

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaun
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi there DImas!

I have checked the website now and the issue is still the same. Nothing has changed and its still NOT working.

Please look at this page ( www.armysaints.com/successors ) I have created a JS Member module and put into k2 article and filtered by Successors profile and still only shows ONE profile when there are many already registered.

This is the same issue I posted in first question and still not working?

Please advice how we can fix this?

Shaun

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaun
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

HI guys!

Any news on this? My issue is still not resolved and cannot continue with the website development.

Please let me know.

Shaun

6 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Shaun
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

HI guys!

Any news on this? My issue is still not resolved and cannot continue with the website development.

Please let me know.

Shaun

6 years 8 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I tried to change the profile type filter and its working fine for me..

The module on frontend is respected the module config

please check again..

thank you!

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński