Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JS Toolbar is not showing when responsive

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • pedro
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:

Just bought JS toolbar, but when my template is responsive, it disappears, just tested it also with your socialize template. But even there it dissapear when the browser will be smaller than 900px. It happens in all browsers and at all positions in the template.

Another problem: the 'remember me' section is also not in the toolbar and the login button is too big..

Thanks in advance for the fix.

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Pedro,

Remember me showing fine now..it was caused plugin "System-remember me" was disabled and I already enabled it now.

And the rest of your issues caused by your Joomla template, which jomsocial toolbar need tweak some css code to fit it with your joomla template.

Oh ya, the responsive issue is your coming from your template, please you contact the template developer to get more information.

thank you!

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • pedro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

ok.. thanks... You don't know the cause of now showing the module when responsive? Maybe there is an easy fix?

I have another problem: wheno logged in, the search icon is not visible in the search field. Even as text.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Pedro,

- Regrading responsive module issue, I suggest you contact your template developer, i dont know how to fix it, since that is from their code and I am not CSS expert :)
- we dont provide the search icon there, but we provide placeholder "search", and click enter for trigger to searching the user... but because this you have conflict the css with your template, so the placeholder doesnt show there.. it should be like this

thank you!

Attachments:
7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • pedro
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Ok thanks... Still waiting for response of Youtheme.. :(

So the blank search area is coming through a bug in the template of Yootheme? I bought the module for this one.. You realle can't me provide me a fix?

Thanks.

7 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Yes, that is coming from their Css code.. I dont know how their coded it, I am not css expert.. so I suggest you wait response from the creator of the css which its Youtheme ;)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński