Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

register form

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dominik
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

hi,
you can see on the screenshot that the register form doesn´t show the full size. is there a code necessary for changing it?

Regards

Attachments:
7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please be aware of 3rd party template override. to make full width I made the changes at:
/templates/ja_social_ii/html/com_community/layouts/register/profile.php, line 32

<div class="col-md-6">
changing it to
<div class="col-md-12">

and please contact JA social template provider about they compability with jomsocial 4.2.2
my suggestion please goto jomsocial backend > configuration > templates, and select "jomsocial" as jomsocial template.
I'm not sure JA social template that are you using now will always updated with jomsocial latest version.

Regards

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dominik
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

hi,
we get this following error seen on the screenshot.

after delete your code everything is working now like before.

also we contacted our tempelate developer.

Regards

Attachments:
7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

sorry, but I did a testing after I made the changes. and not got that error page. not sure why you got that error page.
it's okay if /templates/ja_social_ii/html/com_community/layouts/register/profile.php deleted, because that only override file.

my suggestion, please goto jomsocial backend > configuration > templates, and select jomsocial at default jomsocial template.
because 3rd party template not 100% uptodate

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński