Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

like profile problem

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

on the home page I have this problem when a user puts me like in a profile if you click on the link of the person who received me like blank page. should open the profile of the person who received the like instead of a blank page

if the mouse support the nick that has received like not to exact full link alone
my-profile/408nickname not by the full link then blank page

it should be www.erosbook69.com/my-profile/408nickname why the page does not open?

missing link of the site problem and 'only on the home page when you see the notifications that a user has put the like to a user if you try to click on the link the user who received me like the page and white.

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Michael.

Please, describe exact steps to replicate your issue.
As for now I've tried:

1. Logged to frontpage
2. Clicked on user name on activity stream - I was redirected to user profile (no blank page)
3. Clicked on notification icon
4. Clicked on user name in notification
5. I was correctly redirected to user profile (no blank page).

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

im logged in home page see the activities at home and read a sample erosbook like the profile of michael and if I click to michael does not open the profile attach image

understand?

Attachments:
8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

I noticed that blank page only on the activities that I like to have two profiles.

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, MIchael.

Now that makes sense. Issue was caused by mistake in translation:

COM_COMMUNITY_STREAM_LIKES_PROFILE_PLURAL = piace il %3$s di <a href="/%1$s">%2$s</a>

There was spare / in <a href="/%1$s"> - I removed it.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

tnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński