Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

List of Jomsocial members at frontend

9 years 1 day ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
At the backend there is a possibility of viewing and searching jomsocial members and export them as a csv file as in the screen attached. I would like to allow certain users (not registered but special) to view a list of jomsocial members at the frontend. These users are not webmasters so I do not want to give them admin backend access. I intend to create a menu item where they view list of jomsocial members (username, name, email etc) after logging in, with a possibility to search, sort and export members like at the backend.
1. Is this possible?
2. If yes please let me know how to set it up
Thanks

9 years 1 day ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Josee,

The most posibility for this only by accessing all members page index.php/join-sakss-network/search/browse/

but please you upgrade your jomsocial to the latest version first.

thank you

9 years 1 day ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I have upgraded my Jomsocial to Latest version. I created a menu item to community / all members page at sakss.iita-projects.org/index.php/funding/2015-05-15-15-23-19 and it does not solve my problem, it gives me the option of searching members which I do not wish.

In fact I need a list of Jomsocial members like at the backend: a table with fields such as Avatar(not necessary) Name Username Email ID
We have some activities going on and one condition to take part is to be part of our network. Our partner without admin access to joomla backend would like to check if participants are members of our network. Participants will be asked to send their jomsocial username and address and our partner can check if this is correct. It would be good if our partner can see a list of our members any time with names, usernames, email addresses without having admin access to the website.
Please simply like when administrator views members at jomsocial dashboard at the backend and like in screen attached.

Is it possible view the same list at frontend via a menu / module?

Thanks

8 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Josee,

I am sorry we dont have like you want for members list, we only have like right now (all members page on frontend)

I suggest you hire the 3rd party developer to achive this www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers

thank you

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

Thanks a lot. It would be great to have such a feature.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński