Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Module Layout Issues Upon Upgrade to version 3.2.1.6

9 years 1 week ago
    Topic Author
  • Ade
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
Hi. I've had many issues upon upgrading to version 3.2.1.6. A few have been solved but some bugs still persist. Any ideas for solutions will be appreciated. For now, the Top Members module issue is very urgent.

Top Members' module: Many issues about this module have been reported by others but I haven;t yet found the exact fix. There seems a layout (css?) issue of sorts. Now the thumbnails are larger than in previous versions and the top members' names are too close to the thumbnails (see enclosed screen-shot).

Attachment top-members-module-errors.jpg not found

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

Attachments:
9 years 1 week ago
Licenses:

Hi,

this is not bug, seem the issue from template override.
Because you cant provide me administrator access detail, and the FTP account cant read joomla root location.
I cant give you what the exactly answer for this issue.

please browse to this location:
/templates/gk_music_free/html/ and can you find this folder: mod_community_members?
if yes. please delete or rename it

Regards

8 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ade
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thanks for your input.

Had to upgrade to version 4 before this issue could be eliminated. Upon current upgrade, I had other serious issues with module layout. Could you kindly give a quick check to see about some tips. The layout issues is similar to the issue in the link www.jomsocial.com/forum/photos-videos/25...-on-thumbnail#125434
However, the issue is present with every of the several templates used, including all Joomla default templates. When a photo thumbnail in the stream is clicked, the result is way below the page. One then has to scroll for the image to come up. These issues occur with:

1. Photos in stream
2. Modify cover.

Changing templates hasn’t worked as suggested in the forum. This issue appeared with 4.0 upward. Kindly assist with some tips to fix.

Thanks in advance.

8 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Ade
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Update:

Issue is currently being treated on another thread, so I'm setting this one to 'Closed' for the moment.

Thanks and regards.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński