Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

No JomSocial toolbar after login via activation link

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hey,

i just tested the registration process and found out, that by clicking the confirmation link sent in the email i would get to the right page, but after logging in i would end up on this page: permakultur-design.com/j3-forum/index.ph...com_users&view=login which doesnt show my jomsocial toolbar.

The user has to manually redirect himself to permakultur-design.com/j3-forum/index.php to show the toolbar.

I was looking at the link and saw this: option=com_users&view=login

I found out that there was no corresponding menu item so i created it in my hidden menu ("verstecktes menu") in order to provide the menu item for the link but it didnt work.

I also tried JomSocial redirect and Joomla redirect, both without effect.

What am i overseeing?

Thanks guys!!

Phil

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Philipp,

something wrong with joomla default login page redirect. but you can try to replace that default login with jomsocial by using hello me module. here the steps:
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Replaci...With_Hello_Me_Module

Regards,
Albert

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thats a cool thing.

Can i insert the standard Jomsocial component in that place too? The User sould be pointed directly to the startpage with stream and everything.

How would i do that?

Regards,

Phil

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Philipp,

please check it. for that purpose I made custom code at /plugins/system/jomsocialredirect/jomsocialredirect.php, after line 66
I put this code

$option = JRequest::getVar('option');
if (($option == 'com_user' || $option == 'com_users') && $task == Null) {
    $mainframe->redirect('index.php?option=com_community&view=frontpage');
}

so when any users visit joomla default login page, it will redirect to jomsocial frontpage for login.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński