Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

XML Sitemaps

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Nigel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Can you recommend a plugin for use with jomsocial socialize template and community pro please

If I ask you for help. Then please ensure you are going to help. Do not create further problems. If you are thinking of conducting system updates.

***ASK FIRST. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONDUCT SYSTEM UPDATES TO TRY TO OVERCOME MINOR BUGGS ****

Nigel
9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Nigel,
I am not cleared about the requirement.
Can you explain a bit more?
Thanks

9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Nigel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Im trying to create a sitemap to submit to google webmaster tool. My requirement is

1 What is a good plugin to create a www.zringy.com/sitemap.xml file
2. How do I allow profiles to be searchable by search engines! what should the robots.text file in the root director read to allow profiles

If I ask you for help. Then please ensure you are going to help. Do not create further problems. If you are thinking of conducting system updates.

***ASK FIRST. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CONDUCT SYSTEM UPDATES TO TRY TO OVERCOME MINOR BUGGS ****

Nigel
9 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Nigel
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I found a solution to creating a good sitemap.xml sitemap to submit to google

1.Create sitemap.xml file on any good xml sitemap generator and save file with filezilla to htdocs root.
2. Go to create menu in back end. Hit create new menu item.
Select menu item of your choice highlight and copy from menu item select field area.
3. Copy into sitemap.xml file on server

Upload file to google or other search engine sitemap submission service

Kind regards
Nigel

Nigel
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński