Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Issue accessing admim area in backend

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Hao
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hey support team.

I believe jomsocial is somehow exhausting my server. I am able to use the site and do everything normally except accessing the backend area of the jomsocial component. All other components work too.

When i try to access it I get an error website offline everytime only for that: awesomescreenshot.com/0832xdso4f

What can we do to resolve this?

Thanks

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Hao.

I'm sorry but I cant confirm that, your backend is fully accessible for me:
prntscr.com/3ptjuc
prntscr.com/3ptjxq
prntscr.com/3ptjzv

520 indicates server connection error:

520 Origin Error (Cloudflare)
This status code is not specified in any RFCs, but is used by Cloudflare's reverse proxies to signal an "unknown connection issue between CloudFlare and the origin web server" to a client in front of the proxy.

So as it works for me - contact with your hosting provider and report that issue to them. They should analise server error logs and advice what caused error.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński