Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

App Review

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I know is not your work but really I need Help.
Is also my english over the point i have no idea what write to them

I think this can help also others in my condition.

I tried 3 times...no luck
Can you tel me what write to them_ I think you do already whit yours so...Help! :)

The following items were not reviewed due to general issues with your app:
user_about_me
user_birthday
user_status
user_website
user_photos

They mean i write not what they want :(

9 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

May I know what they say? can you provide your website infomration to FB, please?

But well, for the short solution you shouldn't submit the submission to FB, because the FBConnect still will work perfectly.

thank you

9 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

They said that i must give explanation how the user ejoy about my app, how the user have to use the login and what happen when they login....problem i cant give in Italian so is something impossible for me, but also italian...i write in my words but they said is not right like that and they don't approve my request. I write that im not e developer , just i want use your facebook login but....nothing 3 times.

Problem if they don't i have at the facebook login the red flag come in the box when you login and is not really good. I dont care really have that data from them , just have a login but how can remove the red flag that said " some of your items are not review " ?

Now i removed fb from my site as have that problem thaisicura.it/ , yes i give them all , just that " review " is one problem :(

9 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Roberto,

That red box when login via FBC, only will show once, for next login it wont show again. Just try again :)

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński