Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Facebook Connect does not connect

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dalvio
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi.

I´ve set up FB Connect configuration exactly as it is given to me by fb apps central, but it insists to not connect, showing message "One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains."

Any tip?

Attachments:
9 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Dalvio,

I think your FB app was not set correctly, would you mind provide me the screenshoot of FB app setting, please?

anyway, beside this issue, we have another issue regarding FBconnect, because the FB already updated their API code and we havent update our code, so for time being you cant use the FBC with the newest API code, except you created the FB app from 2-4 days ago.

thank you

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Dalvio
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Thank you Dimas.

I´ve PM you the screenshot. Please, take a look.

I´ve also created a new app and inserted proper data into Facebook API Key and Facebook Application Secret, without success.

9 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Dalvio,

When did you created that app? if you created it 3-5 days ago, it can be worked, but please change the app domain to "concurseirosocial.com.br"

well, like I said before any new FB app wont work for jomsocial code right now, because FB already updated their API.. actually we are working for that fix.

For time being, I suggest you pending to activate the FB connect login until our dev fix the new FB API issue

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński