Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Error 500 after attempt to update

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Justin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

During an attempt to update the site via the installer, it hung up on the plugin section (I believe at the ai). Now, both the site and the backend throw a 500 error.

The server error log returns this result:
01:25:36 UTC
--
[03-Feb-2018 01:25:36 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; AzrulJXTemplate has a deprecated constructor in /home/mydomain/public_html/plugins/system/azrul.system/pc_includes/template.php on line 15
[03-Feb-2018 01:25:36 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; AzrulJXCachedTemplate has a deprecated constructor in /home/mydomain/public_html/plugins/system/azrul.system/pc_includes/template.php on line 64
[03-Feb-2018 01:25:36 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare azrulCheckBuffer() (previously declared in /home/mydomain/public_html/plugins/system/azrul.system/azrul.system.php:204) in /home/mydomain/public_html/plugins/system/jomsocial.system/jomsocial.system.php on line 205

I have provided access info in case you need to take a look. Thanks for your help.

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Justin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I opted to restore my backup since the support team won't be available again until Monday. I am afraid to attempt the update again though. Any suggestions?

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński