Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Update 4.5 failed - total site crash

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
I purchased/renewed the licence for JomSocial Pro a few moments ago. After I clicked on update (JomSocial) I got the following error message and the site is complete inaccessible.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare azrulSysBot() (previously declared in /homepages/38/d630429415/htdocs/clickandbuilds/XTXServe/plugins/system/jomsocial.system/jomsocial.system.php:68) in /homepages/38/d630429415/htdocs/clickandbuilds/XTXServe/plugins/system/azrul.system/azrul.system.php on line 97

Frontend and Backend are not accessible. How can I fix this issue to bring back the Website asap.

Best regards Alexander

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Update:
After the restore of the web project I was able to update (!) to Version 4.5. But now I got the "Call to a member function getPendingCount() on boolean " error in the Backend/Adminsite of JomSocial.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Could you share site credentials with me so i can debug this issue?
Please:
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Pankaj,
I posted the credentials.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I could not see any error on backend: prntscr.com/i4pgi7
Kindly check it again. Also, the version of Jomsocial is 4.4 on your site.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński