Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Video & Photo section

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

So yesterday we upgraded to 4.5.

When we go to look at a video section to look at a video, there's noway to exit out the video the window it to big cant see the X to close.

can someone help with this..

Attachments:
6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
In this case, I have to check this style issue directly on your site
Kindly provide me site details via below method:
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

provided credentials

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
I have not found any site credentials in this thread, can u check and submit them again?
Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Ok so I put the Info for you Also the Photo Page not open up photos

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
The submitted user login details are not working: prntscr.com/hz9zxs

Kindly check and submit working details.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I just used them an i logged in case sensitive first cap

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
I tried a no. of times but it always not working prntscr.com/hza9sx
I used S as capital letter too. Kindly check if there are any login restrictions from the firewall on your site.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Pankaj Sharma wrote: Hi
I tried a no. of times but it always not working prntscr.com/hza9sx
I used S as capital letter too. Kindly check if there are any login restrictions from the firewall on your site.

Regards

Hi
So sorry. I gave new login.
P;ease check now.

Regards,
Tom

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
You are using the Beta version on your site that is not stable yet and under development.
I saw there is an issue in the playing video, the video does not show play button for a particular vide that i can see in your screenshot.
My first suggestion is to restore the site back up to previous stable version as the beta version is not fully implemented for bug fixes.

For the issue in the video, photo issue There is some js conflict showing on your site. I will share it with the development team to test it for the beta version in Jomsocial.

Do not play with your live sites. Always take backup of the site before updating Joomla.

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

You are using the Beta version on your site that is not stable yet and under development.
I saw there is an issue in the playing video, the video does not show play button for a particular vide that i can see in your screenshot.
My first suggestion is to restore the site back up to previous stable version as the beta version is not fully implemented for bug fixes.

For the issue in the video, photo issue There is some js conflict showing on your site. I will share it with the development team to test it for the beta version in Jomsocial.

Hi
Ok so I have restored the site back 4.5
We are still having the same problem..

Regards,
Tom

Do not play with your live sites. Always take backup of the site before updating Joomla.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
Kindly check the video now: prntscr.com/hzictu
Here you can the see the close x button. If you will go to full screen just press ESC button from the keyboard, same like on youtube.

Regards

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Kindly check the video now: prntscr.com/hzictu
Here you can the see the close x button. If you will go to full screen just press ESC button from the keyboard, same like on youtube.

Regards

Hi

Yea i know its there now. I had to disable the AD Agceny Zone.its aa Module For it to work, So Still no good.:(
Now none of my clients can place ad campaigns,
Regards,
Tom

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Tom,
The superuser details you submitted no more working now.
Kindly check and correct the details, also let me know the steps to replicate this bug on site.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński