Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Does JomSocial install JomSocial and Templates for a fee

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

I was wondering if I can pay a fee to have Jomsocial and J Mood installed on my website?

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

If you purcahsed pro or supercharge package, the JA mood template is free.. you can dowload it from "My Account" page, click "My Downloads" tab.

thank you!

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Thank you so much for the quick reply. I know you guys work hard and I don't want to seem like a burden. I already downloaded the template and I installed the JomSocial Pro on my site and it seems to work fine even though I am sure that I didn't install everything. I noticed there are many files with the JA Mood template and the quickstart zip is 49mbs. I tried to install it directly from the joomla upload install tab. It kept loading and loading and loading and didn't install from there. Do I have to install it from the FTP? Is there someone you can recommend to me that charges a fee to install these things properly? Thank you so much for your help and advice in advance. Don't worry I will take a course soon and be out of your hair hopefully :)

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi James,

Please provide me the backend and FTP access, I will try to help you to check the issue.

thank you!

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Dimas,
I included my FTP information and I really appreciate your assistance with this matter.
James Hilton

6 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Attachment not found

Hi Dimas this the message I am getting when I try to install the JA Mood Quickstart Template.
Thank you very much for your assistance and patience in advance.
Respectfully,
James Hilton

6 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi James,

Please you read the JA mood doc from here www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-mood , I hope it will help for starting :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński