Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
I see in your documentation that you can make a direct upgrade to JS 4.3.4 from versions 4.3.x
I use 4.2.6 and when I look for download to make a tier update, 4.2.6 is the newest version.
Can I update directly - and can I use iJoomla Installer?
I use joomla 3.6.4. Should I update to Joomla 3.7.2 first?
Thank you for contacting us.
Do a safe copy first - I recommend Akeeba Backup.
Then upgrade Joomla!
Finally just install JomSocial 4.3.4 directly on top of your existing version.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you