Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JFBConnect - redirect problem

7 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Hermann
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Dear Support,

I already installed several modules, and there were problems same like this:
After installing the JFBConnect in Jomsocial,
I tried to Login via Facebook:
For the first it looked goog, but then the message followed on;
You cannot serialize or unserialize PDOStatement instances

At same time, I got an email with following access data:
Benutzername: fb_1243822909015170
Passwort: Vhw5gkN5

I would be glad, if you could check this error, although its a 3rd party module.

Many thanks, Hermann

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Hermann,

Do you get that error on profile or on home page? if on profile would you mind provide me profile URL, please?

thank you!

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Hermann
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I get it after trying facebook login:
message on startpage:You cannot serialize or unserialize PDOStatement instances
sportpartnerboerse.at/

Thx.Hermann

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Hermann,

I cant login via FBC, and get this error

Your are using JFBConnect, so please you contact sourcecoast or JFBConnect developer for inspect this issue further..

thank you

Attachments:
7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Hermann
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi, I contacted the sourcecoast Support. who looked at the problem:

It looks like JFBConnect is creating the user correctly and mapping the social user to the Joomla user correctly. I turned on debug mode in the Joomla Global Configuration area and the fatal error is coming from JomSocial (com_community)

You cannot serialize or unserialize PDOStatement instances

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/index.php:49
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:261
3 JApplicationSite->dispatch() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/libraries/cms/application/site.php:230
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/libraries/cms/application/site.php:191
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:380
6 require_once() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:405
7 CommunityBaseController->execute() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/community.php:145
8 CommunityFrontpageController->display() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/controllers/controller.php:326
9 CommunityView->get() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/controllers/frontpage.php:52
10 CommunityViewFrontpage->display() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/views/views.php:251
11 CommunityViewFrontpage->showLatestActivities() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/views/frontpage/view.html.php:119
12 CActivities::getActivitiesByFilter() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/views/frontpage/view.html.php:301
13 CActivities->getHTML() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/libraries/activities.php:1494
14 CActivities->_getData() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/libraries/activities.php:1088
15 CActivities::getActivityContent() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/libraries/activities.php:649
16 serialize() /www/htdocs/w0124cd3/sportpartnerboerse.at/components/com_community/libraries/activities.php:278
17 PDOStatement->__sleep()

Thanks,
-Melissa Andreae
SourceCoast Joomla Extensions
www.sourcecoast.com

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Hermann,

Would you mind provide me phpmyadmin access, please? it can be caused by params on activities record.

For time being I already fixed this issue by disabled the join group stream.. this issue caused by it actually

thank you!

7 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Hermann
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

HI Dimas,

I set your account to super user
phpmyadmin access:
[IN PRIVATE SECTION]
Hermann

7 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Hermann,

This issue cuased by mysql(PDO) connection, I changed to core Mysql connection and works fine now.

please check again

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński