Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

No License on My Jomsocial 4.2.2

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • david
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

My jomsocial 4.2.2 has no license on ijoomla installer!

Im also missing Facebook Connect Module and Plugin from the zip i get from jomsocial downloads area.

7 years 10 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi David,

You can see your license ID here:
www.jomsocial.com/component/digistore/licenses

When you install JomSocial during that process all plugins are installed. You'll see them on your J! backend.

Please check again.

Thanks!

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • david
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Ricardo

When I paste the license number there is no save button so I click enter. The response is license invalid.

David

7 years 10 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi David,

Everything looks good from here. I moved this thread to our technical forum. Please edit the first message to see a form where you can send us backend access info. We will help you to install the extension.

Thanks!

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • david
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Ok I did that

Thanks

7 years 10 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi David,

I confirmed the problem but I couldn't find a solution yet. Probably your server is blocking the access to our server. I'll need more time to investigate the issue. Please keep the access active and I'll back with an answer for you.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

PS. if you need to update, do it manually as you do with any other regular J! extension.

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi David,

I wanted to check what is wrong with installer but I saw that you didn't provided website FTP yet; can you please be kind to update this ticket and add website FTP? I installed an extlorer in admin but for some reason is not working so FTP is required for debug because this is not a common bug.

Please advise,

Alin

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • david
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Added ftp credentials.

Regards,

David

7 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi David,

I installed a new iJoomla Installer version and now you can see the latest versions and license details. Please let me know if there still exist some issues.

Kind Regards,
Alin

7 years 10 months ago
    Topic Author
  • david
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thanks!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński