Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

The multilangual mode

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
HI guys i'm really struggling to figure how the multilangual mode works, i did follow the guidance here documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Complet...in_multilingual_mode , Till step 6 but i can't see the French language flag in the switcher module .

Please i would really appreciate your help to get the french language running on my site.
Thank you.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

you not create main menu for multi languages yet. I will setup it for you, but I need permission to do it.
I will changing some menu types under joomla menus manager. its ok with that? because your site is a live site.

or you can try again by following that documentation carefully.

Regards

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Please you can go ahead and create it . also if u see language switcher module i can't see the french flag language. as i said i followed all the instruction till step 6 so the language flag should had showed up by that time but it didn't

Anyway thanks for your help and please you can go ahead and create the menu multi language.

thank u

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please check it. seem you forget the steps about making menu items for each language.
here some steps that you need to do it:
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Translate_Elements
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Translate_Toolbar

Regards

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Ok cool , i will give it a try :)
Thanks for your help , at least i have the basic now :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński