Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

iJoombla installer

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
Hello there
my iJoomla installer looks strange ..

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

8 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Please you download the latest ijoomla installer package from "My Account" page, and re-install the component with the newest one.

thank you!

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

I have already doing that before i wrihte her, but dident help!!!

8 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Ok for time being, you can upgrade jomsoical from with the jomsocial package.

thank you!

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

When i tray from jomsocial package, its a error : invalid license

8 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I already helped you to upgrade the jomsocial.. your jomsocial is using the latest version now

thank you!

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Did you have helped me I would probably have said thank you for the help, but you have not helped me yet. I've done the things you're talking about before I turned to you .. do you think I'm stupid that I write to you without trying first. It is strange that you have the code to the administrator, but you have not tried to log on and see what happens.

it is ijoomla installer im talking about not JomSocial, it works fine.

error:

iJoomla Installer
Error
This license is invalid. Please contact us for more information!

8 years 4 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

Please you use this latest ijoomla installer package www.dropbox.com/s/w08uzfdna24vexk/com_ij...-01-2016%5D.zip?dl=0 , if this issue still happens just let me know then

thank you

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

i have donloaded on reinstalled ijoomla installer again and gut this message again:

Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:14077410:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:sslv3 alert handshake failure in /home/www/domaine/administrator/components/com_ijoomlainstaller/models/ijoomlainstaller.php on line 54

Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in /home/www/domaineadministrator/components/com_ijoomlainstaller/models/ijoomlainstaller.php on line 54

Warning: file_get_contents( www.jomsocial.com/index.php?option=com_d...n=domaine&joomla=3.0 ): failed to open stream: operation failed in /home/www/domaine/administrator/components/com_ijoomlainstaller/models/ijoomlainstaller.php on line 54

8 years 4 months ago
  • Ricardo
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Chatidk,

To use iJoomla Installer is necessary a recent OpenSSL version installed on your server. Is not necessary to use the latest version but a recent.

I checked your site and looks like you're using a very old OpenSSL version on that server. In that case you have 3 ways to solve that:

1. Ask your hosting provider to update the OpenSSL version installed on your server.
2. Don't use iJoomla Installer and install/update our products as you do with any other regular Joomla! extension. Remember the installer is just to make you easy to update or install our products, is not a necessary to use it if you can't use it.
3. And finally a drastic decision: Move to a server that have all their software updated.

Best regards,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński