Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JS Members Profile Filter is not working!

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

JS Members Profile Filter is not working! It says "No members to show currently" under Lesbian, Gay & Bi except for Hetero, which works just fine! Please login on the frontend to see this issue.

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Hans.

There is no "JS Members Profile Filter"... do you mean "JS Members Search" module?

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I mean Js members module. It has a configuration, where one can choose Wich profile type you want it to display. In my case my website has 4 profile types. Heterosexual, Lesbian, Gay and Lesbian. So instead of displaying all 4 profile types at the same time. I prefer to only display the Lesbian profile type. This is where the filter function comes handy. Except it only works with my standard profile type Heterosexual. When I try to only display for example Lesbian profile type. It shows zero profiles with the text "No members to show currently". This is a lie, because all my 4 profile types have members.

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Hans.

Thank you for clearing this out.
Now I need to login to your site backend.
But credentials you provided doesn't seems to work.
When I try reach your site backend I'm redirected to frontend.
Please, edit your first post and provide us working site credentials.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I have updated my backend URL, so please try again!

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Hans.

I checked and it seems that only ONLINE list display works.
I assign developer to this thread.

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Just to let you know if you create an account and choose what ever profile, it will show up in JS Members module, which is cool. So the issue is how to show members with whatever account that registered before i upgraded to Jomsocial 4.1.4!

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please edit your first post at this topic. and give me FTP access detail, put it at site info form (private).
I need it for debugging purpose.

Regards

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

I found a bug. please wait for the fix.

Regards

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

this bug has been fixed at jomscoial 4.1.5
please upgrade it.

Regards

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

It is still not working as promised, because now it only show users who regisered after the update! So how do i get to show all users even before the update, when using "Profile Filter".

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please check it. let me know if works.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Hans Simtanda
8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

It works

8 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi, i have moved to Bitnami and i had to reinstall Jomsocial 4.1.5

It is still not working as promised, because now it only show users who regisered after the update! So how do i get to show all users even before the update, when using "Profile Filter".

Bitnami is complicated with its SSH and permission Jungle, so it is easier if you just send me a file or code!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński