Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

can't find license # to upgrade and login screen re-directs to profile

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I need to upgrade which has always been smooth using iJoomla installer - now there is no license # and I can't find it in my account - why are things that should be easy so hard.

Second problem - configuration is set for site to go to front page after login but now, with no change in configuration, it goes to profile page - resetting the configuration makes no difference

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

8 years 4 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

1. please download jomsocial package under My Account at jomsocial.com. unzip that jomsocial package, you can find newest ijoomla installer at there. please use that latest version. for temporary you can upgrade jomsocial by using joomla extensions manager. if jomsocial already there, system will automatically upgrade it.

2. please use jomsocial redirect plugin for temporary fix. developer still on that issue because related with joomla newest version.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński