Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Upate to 4.1.4 stopped at Updating JomSocial Database

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I am using the iJoomla Installer to update to 4.1.4. The process gets hung up at Updating Jomsocial Database.

At the beginning of the process, it asks for Recommended PHP and Mysql Configuration. I changed these in the php.ini file and the process still hung up at Updating Jomsocial Database. I called the hosting company to confirm that I updated that file correctly. So I started the install process again but the Recommended PHP and Mysql Configuration still showed the old configuration. It doesn't reflect my changes to the php.ini file.

Attachment Screenshot2015-12-11at2.03.28PM.png not found

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Albion,

WOuld you mind provide me phpmyadmin access, please? I need it to fix this issue :)

thank you!

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Here is the phpmyadmin information.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks!

8 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

the installation already done, but please clear the cache first..

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,

Thanks for fixing this. I have another question that may be related to this issue.

In the Joomla Users, we had a ton of users that weren't in a group. So I placed them all in the Registered group.

All these Joomla Users are not reflected in JomSocial. All our users have signed up there JomSocial.

How do we get our Joomla Users to show up as a JomSocial member?

8 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Albion,

Your users are not synced, your user should login to jomsocial first for it.

thank you!

8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi There,

Thanks for your response.

Is there any other way of syncing the Users? We have hundreds of Users that for some reason during migration and upgrades were not synced with JomSocial.

If at all possible, when we turn the website on, we would like them to just be able to login again.

8 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Albion,

This is possible, but you should create the query and run to make it happens.. well for this matter I cant help you.. this is beyond our support.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński