Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Cover images too small

8 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Morten
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

ISSUE SUMMARY:

First of all I have to tell that this weekend I have upgraded from 4.0.8 to 4.1.3 and that was a hard task to do.
Because all the modules an plugins had been remade or set as absolut.
And the install script didn't clean this up by it self. All the old modules and plugins was left in the installation, some was even there twice as both old and new versions.
So for me to get rid of them I tried to uninstall the complete Jomsocial, and then install the new 4.1.3, but all modules and plugins didn't install but the component was.
I had to make and upgrade from the installer delete all modules and plugins to be sure all old version was deleted. Then I could make an override in the iJoomla installer

Please look in to the clean install of 4.1.X to ensure that it can be installed for a clean installation.

And now my problem. :-)

When I go to a friends profile and click on images just below the cover image, then the cover image height is very small.

Cover image on profile

Cover image on image section for profile:

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT:
Same size of image

BROWSER:
Edge and firefox

Attachments:
8 years 5 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Morten.

:) This is by design :) A new feature. On pages just related with profile (or group or event) cover become smaller as content is more important.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
8 years 5 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Morten
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Ahhh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info Michal.

This is actually fixed now, but I will leave it open until someone respond to the installation/upgrade problem.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński