Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Problem with JS Members module after upgrade

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
Hi guys,

Recently, I have upgraded my Jomsocial to the latest version. Everything works fine except for the JS Members module. Instead, I am having the following error gyazo.com/b0a27a3e67c87df299037a95f337b0cf :

: Undefined variable: htmlFilters in on line

: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in on line

Notice: Undefined variable: latestMembers in /data/www/www.missmonaco.info/public_html/modules/mod_community_members/tmpl/default.php on line 24

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/www/www.missmonaco.info/public_html/modules/mod_community_members/tmpl/default.php on line 24

Could you please have a look at it and suggest a fix, as I have tried everything already and nothing seems to work. It worked great before the update.

I want to inform you in advance, that in case you need access to the server, I will need your IP address first so that I can whitelist it.

Kind Regards,
Konstantin Petrov

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please try this fix:
make sure you are using jomsocial 4.1.1
backup /modules/mod_community_members/ folder

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

unzip this file and put it at /modules/

Regarding that error message, that module not using latest version. if still cant, please edit your firs post at this topic and put valid login detail for joomla super user. I need to access joomla backend.

and here my IP: 36.83.165.34

Regards

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Albertus,

Thank you for this fix. The module finally works, but there is still one problem that has to be solved.

When the mouse is hovered over any of the users, I see a piece of code in the "title" parameter instead of the Name of the user (screenshots attached).

I believe there should be an easy fix. Do you have any suggestions?

Kind regards,
Konstantin Petrov

P.S. I've updated the login details in my first post, so you can access the back-end now.

Attachments:
8 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

that issue from 3rd party template, called "JF". please contact that template provider for more support.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński