Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

500-Internal Server Error Message on profiles with privacy restriction user

8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Aires,

an other internal server error. I cant find any error log (empty):

I need you to asking your server support about it. give this link to the server support:
www.mybuddhis.com/3250tester2/profile.html

FYI:
no problem with this page www.mybuddhis.com/3216bodhi-kanti/profile.html

and I just want let you know. internal server error not related with jomsocial code. but the error at server site. seem siteground put too much restrictions.

Regards

Attachments:
8 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Aries,

I put the fix at your site. I found bug at jomsocial code. here the fix that I put at your site:
[joomla site root]/components/com_community/templates/jomsocial/layouts/people.browse.php line 116

<?php if (isset($pagination) && method_exists($pagination,'getPagesLinks') && $pagination->getPagesLinks() && ($pagination->pagesTotal > 1 || $pagination->get('pages.total') > 1) ) { ?>
changing it to
<?php if (isset($pagination) && is_object($pagination) && method_exists($pagination,'getPagesLinks') && $pagination->getPagesLinks() && ($pagination->pagesTotal > 1 || $pagination->get('pages.total') > 1) ) { ?>

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński