Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

How to get version 3.2.1.6 prior to making 4.x update

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Your instructions say to install 4.x on top of JomSocial 3.2.1.6 but we are at 3.2.1.5. How can we obtain 3.2.1.6 in order to make that update first? (We'd love it if you could provide a changelog and zip files of previous versions available in our account downloads area.) Thanks for your help! (this is our staging site.)

9 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

You can update it directly to the newest version, it will be safe, but please make sure you update your data first with akeeba backup.

thank you

9 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thanks. I tried this, but now it says the update failed because our license is invalid and to contact you. Our license is valid through 9-26-15.

9 years 1 month ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi TheMulch

You can manually get 3.2.1.6 from here www.jomsocial.com/download-old and i noticed that your domain entered has uppercase M so i have made it all lower case which will hopefully fix the issue you are having in the ijoomla installer

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński