Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

cron job

9 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • stavros
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
When I send newsletters with acymailing the server is down

The cPanel support gives me

# from /var/log/cron
Oct 3 09:10:01 server crond[8642]: (stavroch) CMD (lynx -source " www.go-out.gr/index.php?option=com_community&task=cron " > /dev/null )
Oct 3 09:15:01 server crond[9489]: (root) CMD (/usr/local/cpanel/bin/dcpumon >/dev/null 2>&1)
Oct 3 09:15:01 server crond[9493]: (stavroch) CMD (lynx -source " www.go-out.gr/index.php?option=com_community&task=cron " > /dev/null )
Oct 3 09:20:01 server crond[10337]: (root) CMD (/usr/lib64/sa/sa1 1 1)
Oct 3 09:20:01 server crond[10338]: (root) CMD (/usr/local/cpanel/bin/dcpumon >/dev/null 2>&1)
Oct 3 09:20:01 server crond[10340]: (root) CMD (/usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/bin/dnsqueue > /dev/null 2>&1)
Oct 3 09:20:01 server crond[10341]: (stavroch) CMD (lynx -source " www.go-out.gr/index.php?option=com_community&task=cron " > /dev/null )
Oct 3 09:25:02 server crond[11277]: (stavroch) CMD (lynx -source " www.go-out.gr/index.php?option=com_community&task=cron " > /dev/null )
Oct 3 09:25:02 server crond[11279]: (root) CMD (/usr/local/cpanel/bin/dcpumon >/dev/null 2>&1)

The parameters used to access these files can also be found under the 'access-logs' folder of the user. In this case the location is:
/home/stavroch/access-logs

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

9 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Do you get the error after tun the acymailing or after run cron job? if after acymailing I suggest you contact acymailing developer

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński