Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

cannot load configuration pages !

9 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • mimi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello everyone
I m michael 28 from france, web developer

I work with jomsocial and i customise the template only and i have administration problem :
> When i try to load the configuration > site or Layout pages
> The page try to load and is never loaded :(
I v tryed on my site, on my test site ( save site copied)
I v tryed to re install jomsocial and i always have the same problem ...

I sometimes work on easyphp and there i dont have the probleme the pages are loaded

I dont have errors but i have this message on my debug console > Consider using 'dppx' units, as in CSS 'dpi' means dots-per-CSS-inch, not dots-per-physical-inch, so does not correspond to the actual 'dpi' of a screen. In media query expression: only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2), only screen and (min-resolution: 144dpi)

I v tryed chrome, firefox, safarie and iphone

No solution on horizon :/

If you have some ideas to help this could be kind

Thanks and happy new year !

9 years 4 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Nicholas,

To see if we can help solve this for you are you able to give us a zip file of your site or a test / development server where we can see the problem. Without being able to see and debug it, it would be very difficult to work out what is happening.

On thing that comes to mind is if you using it on a local network then maybe this may apply to you www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/223...ason-for-that#112504

this stops jomsocial looking out for an update and can be the cause of a similar issue you have

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński