Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Socialize plg_system_t3.v2.3.1.zip will not install

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

I have started this site from scratch to use JomSocial. JomSocial loads using the iJoomla installer. When I try to install plg_system_t3.v2.3.1.zip as per the instructions I get the error message "Error
There was an error uploading this file to the server.
Maximum PHP file upload size is too small: This is set in php.ini in both upload_max_filesize and post_max_size settings of your PHP settings (located in php.ini and/or .htaccess file)
"

The php.ini file has post_max_size set to 8M and upload_max_filesize set to 40M (See attachments)

I have used Community Builder without any problems. But I decided to try JomSocial on a new site. So I guess this is a test of your customer service.

Allan

Attachments:
9 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Allan,

With current backend access, I cant see the system infomration and install extensions, please you provide me the super user account, so I can do everything.

thank you

9 years 5 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

You now have superuser access. To login use the credentials i provided.

regards,
Allan

9 years 5 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Your upload_max_filesize is 2MB and post_max_size is 8MB, please you increase it to 32MB

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński