Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

URGENT: Registration NEXT button not functional

9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Luke
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Guys,

I have almost completed installation of the new JomSocial installation.

Issue 1:

In the registration section, it does not allow me to click NEXT after entering the user's name, username and password.

This site is a complete duplicate of a development site (straight copy) and in the development site (iimagi.com) it allows the button to be clicked. There have been NO changes between the development site and the live site. I cannot figure out why I can press NEXT on one site but not on the other.

Issue 2:

Kunena profiles are showing Kunena Profiles and NOT JomSocial Integration. Likewise, Kunena posts are not showing in our profile feeds.

Issue 3:

On my wall in JomSocial I uploaded 2 photos. I can see these in the JomSocial backend but cannot see them on the wall.

Issue 4:

After logging in, going to the messageboards and playing for a little bit, we go back to the JomSocial home page and our profile header is not there. It starts with the status update section, then friends wall feed with no images on top (profile/cover photo).

Can you please assist - issue 1 is obviously urgent and time sensitive. I'd love the others resolved as well.

Thanks!

Luke

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Luke,

I am sorry, I need your confirmation from you first, where should I test this issue on iimagi.com/ or rememberforever.co/ and both of site is very slow and loading forever for me.

Anwyay, with all regards please you separate for your each issue on different topic, so we can focus on it.. I will handle issue 1 for this topic, for another issue please you create new topic.

thank you

9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Luke
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,

Please focus on rememberforever.co - iimagi.com is fine - but that is only the development site. rememberforever.co is what matters.

I will make separate topics for issues 2-4 - thanks.

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi luke,

I access community site rememberforever.co/index.php?option=com_community but always redirect to rememberforever.co/index.php/about/photo...hing-america-reviews , please advise.

thank you

9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Luke
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,

The redirection has been fixed though I am not sure what caused it in the first place.

So having a lot of different ways that you could access that component, you essentially tried typing in "rememberforever.co/index.php?option=com_community" and then stopped on something I've pleaded as urgent for the day when it redirected.

Yes, my website does take a little bit to load, though I am not sure why. It has never not loaded for me and giving up until you can directly type in the URL of the component is frustrating and now has cost me another day - or probably longer due to the weekend. :/

Luke

9 years 6 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I just test it with beez template and I able to registration very fine, so it can be caused by your "Arwen" template, also page load for "Arwen" is sooo heavy, and lot of javascript error. Please you contact to "Arwen" template developer for fixing this.

9 years 6 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Luke
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,

I fixed it myself. It wasn't the template, as I explained it was a duplicate of another site which was functional and identical including template.

Thank you.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński