Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Login button is not Green

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tariq
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

Hi
I have selected Socialize template green theme. But my login and search buttons are not green in my live server. However, it is green on my development server. Please advice what do I need to do to make the buttons green when selecting green theme.

Thanks

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Tariq,

I put this code

<link type="text/css" href="/templates/socialize/local/css/themes/green/template.css" rel="stylesheet">

at socialize template manager - custom code

in some reason there is some module that still using jomsocial default css. so I put that css to load at the end for green theme.

Regards,
Albert

Attachments:
9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tariq
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thanks Albert for quick fixing. I appreciate this. Now, when I am using mobile phone (samsung galaxy note), all menus background become green when I click to open the sliding window. It is very difficult to read the menu text. However, in my development server it is still grey and looks ok.

Thanks

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tariq
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Albert,

I have removed that custom code because that causes problem for blog modules. I have used Sidebar-1 position for my blog modules. None of the Sidebar-1 modules were on the proper position. those modules overlapped with main body content. That is why I have removed that custom code. If you can fix this problem with this custom code then ok, otherwise I need green theme solution without effecting other features. Thanks

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Tariq,

please try this solution:
1. edit /modules/mod_community_toolbar/mod_community_toolbar.php
2. at line 16

$document->addStyleSheet(rtrim(JURI::root(), '/').'/components/com_community/templates/default/css/style.css');
ignore that line by using
//$document->addStyleSheet(rtrim(JURI::root(), '/').'/components/com_community/templates/default/css/style.css');

Let me know the result.

Regards,
Albert

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tariq
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thanks Albert. It works.

However, when I am using mobile phone I do not see any JomSocial toolbar notification at the top. Can you please verify my mobile site template configuration? It is not working from the beginning. Thanks

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Tariq,

it is a bug for socialize template. JomSocial toolbar notification at mobile view not appear. this issue has been reported at other topic. please wait for the fixes

Regards,
Albert

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Tariq,

for toolbar issue here the fix:
www.jomsocial.com/forum/socialize-templa...how-on-mobile#103597

regards,
Albert

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Tariq