Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Wrong Links in Recent Activites & Did I Upgrade Right?

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Rob
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hello,
I tested the JomSocial and Joomla upgrades on our dev site and ran into a problem. First, a little background info to make sure I upgraded correctly because this is the first big upgrade I've done, so here is what I did: uninstalled everything starting with the word "community" in extension manager to makes sure all files for JomSocial were uninstalled (we had JomSocial 3.1.1), then I reinstalled the file com_community_std 3.2.0.7 (this is the only file from the new package that I installed). Next I upgraded Joomla from 3.2.3 to 3.3.1.

Now, here is the issue I ran into: All of the links to discussions in the recent activities js page link right back to the page instead of the actual discussion, and the same thing happens when clicking on a group within Community Groups Module.

I want to hold off on upgrading until I hear back from you guys to makes sure I did everything right on my end. I don't see a blog for version 3.2.0.7, so I'm wondering if the download package really should have included 3.2.0.6 instead and that was not the right version.

Please let me know. I look forward to your response. Thank you in advance for you great help!!!

Kind regards

Dev Site: liveweatherblogdev2.cloudacces.net

Attachments:
9 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Rob,

Can you update to the latest version 3.2.1, please? we just released yesterday.. I hope it will fix your issue.

thank you

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Rob
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Dimas, I will give it a try tonight and let you know. Thanks.

9 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rob,

Please let me know once you done..

cheers!

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Rob
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

It is doing the same thing! Help :( Can you take a look at our dev site and see why it is still sending us back to community connect page? It's called "Community Newsfeed" under "Community" tab. I know there are supposed to be no bugs and this is the best version that ever came out so that makes me confused about why this happens.

Thank you

9 years 9 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Rob,

Please check again, It think should work fine now, I just fix and test it.

thank you

9 years 8 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Rob
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

How did you do it? I am on the live site trying to do it now.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Rob,

Dimas on holiday for 2 weeks. I will try to handle this topic. I check your live site the recent activities stream link already work fine.
I missing something?

Regards,
Albert

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Rob,

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

Regards,
Albert

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński