Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Rocket Theme Template

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Paul,

I worked for a while yesterday, and there's one problem remaining:

All messages look like this:

{"content":"I just finished up with Mashell. I closed her out and submitted an early completer form. I still need to know if I need to submit a separate invoice for her this month or just wait and add her to next months invoice. "}

They have the {content tag like you see above. Any ideas?

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Joseph.

Please, check Albertus answer here: www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/188...ade-to-3-2-1-2#96161

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I'm sorry, but that answer was not at all helpful. I located the instructions on the link you sent me. I located the following message:

Hi Jonas,

About message content, that because the override template at /templates/socialize/html/com_community/inbox.message.php not up to date.
I changed the code

From
<?php echo htmlspecialchars_decode($msg->body); ?>

To
<?php echo htmlspecialchars_decode($content); ?>

If no any purpose you can delete override file /templates/socialize/html/com_community/inbox.message.php
The default template (up to date) /components/com_community/templates/default/inbox.message.php

you can compare the changes from default template.

--
then I located the inbox.message.php file in the component template, and the code that is showing there is nowhere to be seen.

I there anyone who can help with these issues? I'm sorry, but vague responses are not helpful to me.

9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Joseph.

You just misunderstood Albertus instructions. You should rather look in your current Joomla! template.
Nevertheless I fixed it for you: prntscr.com/49q9jy

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joseph Gallegos
9 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński