Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

update from 2.6.1 to 2.6.3 first

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I have jomsocial 2.6.1 along with many third party extensions such as payplan and jomsocial profile types. All worked well until I ran into some issues in the event page where users no longer can edit the event page. I posted this issue separately in a different forum category. But I would like to update from 2.6.1 to 2.6.3 first before I try 2.8 or 3. Do you have any patch file that supports updating jomsocial 2.6.1 to 2.6.3? If things work well eventually, I might want to stop there. If not, I can move from 2.6.3 to 2.8 and 3.x using ijoomla install (that's my understanding, correct?). So, it is important for me to find a patch file that updates 2.6.1 to 2.6.3, but I cannot seem to find it. Please help me!

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Jayshops,
I like you to follow the steps as how here saying but before taking any step, I like you to have whole site backup first.
documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Updatin...d_JomSocial_Versions
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński