Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Override guest-bg.jpg permanently

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Amber
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi there! It appears each upgrade to JomSocial replaces my custom guest-bg.jpg graphic with your default graphic--even with what I assume are relatively minor incremental releases such as the one I just made to 3.2.0.5.

Is there anyway I can prevent this from happening? Is there an "override" or alternate graphic name I can use to ensure continuity? If not, is this capability something you're willing to roadmap?

It would be super helpful as it would mean one less thing to check after upgrading. And in scanning the support forum, it looks like a LOT of your customers change this graphic, so you would be helping a lot of folks out.

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Amber,
Though I am admitting you request but
our related concern would love to hear our valuable customer's voice here uservoice.jomsocial.com
Thanks

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Amber,
There is a configuration by which you don't need to replace the image again and again after upgrading jomsocial.
Please do the steps as follows,
1. Go to site admin panel and login
2. Components > jomsocial > configuration > templates > default [if it is current template set as defualt]
open that template and search the option "Choose an image for login cover. jpg or png"
3. Choose an image and save the settings
4. check at jomsocial frontend
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński