Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Per your request I am starting a third topic related to this video issue

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Skyler
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Expired

Ok, now check again, please!

They've done a few things and replied with this:

Hello,

The "ffmpeg" service is properly installed and accessible on your server. For assistance, please contact the developers of your component so that they can debug its functionality.

9 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I think the uploading video can be converted now... please you check my sample here werssc.com/index.php?option=com_communit...videoid=3&Itemid=109

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Skyler
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Expired

So tech support on the server did this to make it work - you may find it interesting. Of course, I wonder, will a future update make it stop working again?

Your case was forwarded to me by. I carefully investigated it and it seems that the issue is due to the fact that your script is trying to run the following command:

Code:
/usr/bin/ffmpeg -y -i /home/werssc/public_html/images/originalvideos/378/KyBoUm2rcb0.mp4 -vcodec libx264 -acodec aac -ab 64k -strict -2 -crf 23 -s 640x360 /home/werssc/public_html/images/videos/378/tvYVSVUjbU9.mp4

which eventually results in the following error:

Code:
Seems stream 0 codec frame rate differs from container frame rate: 59.94 (2997/50) -> 29.97 (2997/100)
Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from '/home/werssc/public_html/images/originalvideos/378/KyBoUm2rcb0.mp4':
Metadata:
major_brand : isom
minor_version : 512
compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41
title : Windows 7 Wildlife sample video - www.archive.org/details/Windows7WildlifeSampleVideo
encoder : Lavf52.73.0
Duration: 00:00:30.06, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 585 kb/s
Stream #0.0(eng): Video: h264, yuv420p, 416x240, 518 kb/s, 29.97 fps, 29.97 tbr, 2997 tbn, 59.94 tbc
Stream #0.1(eng): Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 61 kb/s
[libx264 @ 0x808cff0]broken ffmpeg default settings detected
[libx264 @ 0x808cff0]use an encoding preset (e.g. -vpre medium)
[libx264 @ 0x808cff0]preset usage: -vpre <speed> -vpre <profile>
[libx264 @ 0x808cff0]speed presets are listed in x264 --help
[libx264 @ 0x808cff0]profile is optional; x264 defaults to high
Output #0, mp4, to '/home/werssc/public_html/images/videos/378/tvYVSVUjbU9.mp4':
Stream #0.0(eng): Video: libx264, yuv420p, 640x360, q=2-31, 200 kb/s, 90k tbn, 29.97 tbc
Stream #0.1(eng): Audio: libfaac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 64 kb/s
Stream mapping:
Stream #0.0 -> #0.0
Stream #0.1 -> #0.1
Error while opening encoder for output stream #0.0 - maybe incorrect parameters such as bit_rate, rate, width or height

What the above means is that all the options the script is passing to the command are now obsolete and deprecated. Instead, a profile should be used (e.g. -vpre medium). I further checked the script and edited your components/com_community/libraries/videos.php file, removed the options added and added the default -vpre medium instead. Running the cronjob now returns:

Code:
<message>1 videos converted successfully...</message>

Further more, please note that such script/application debugging is not part of our support service and we would be unable to help you in similar cases in the future.

Best Regards,
Senior Supervisor,
Technical Support Team

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Skyler
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

changed the status to pending, so you would read my previous reply.

9 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Skyler,

I think this issue only happens on .mp4, I tried with another extensions and working fine..

I tried that file KyBoUm2rcb0.mp4 on my own FFMPEG server and everything can be converted well.. this is unique issue because only happens on mp4, if possible can you also discuss with your sysadmin, please? and investigate this issue with them please?

thank you

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Skyler.

We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions, simply reply to this post.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński