Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Blank page after 3.2 RC1 Upgrade...

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I have a blank page after upgrading from 3.1.1 to 3.2RC1. Template is broken, just shows text from JomSocial, no graphics, etc. Development site so no access... but exact same as this other posting - www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/153...es-a-semi-blank-page

Please assist! Below are the errors I can see in Firebug

"NetworkError: 500 Internal Server Error - community.html" community.html
ReferenceError: joms is not defined
community.html (line 1)

joms.activities.infinitesScrollenable = '1';

community.html (line 2243)

joms || (joms = {});

community.html (line 26)

joms.activities.infinitesScrollenable = '1';

community.html (line 2243)

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Codeless,
I would recommend you to put back to 3.1.1 if you are trying to install at live site.
and if you have a copy with some other link then send me the admin access so that we can check and try to fine our bug (If any).
If we can identify our problem then we will correct our version and will release with less bug.
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Ashraf, thank you for your assistance with this. My live site is still 3.1.1, my site is very large so creating a duplicate for testing is very difficult as the server is only so big. And takes forever. Would you be able to make any sort of educated guess given the errors I've posted?

Were you able to assist this user at all? www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/153...es-a-semi-blank-page My error seems to be the exact same.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Codeless,

Can you provide me FTP and backend access, please? so I can inspect this issue.

thank you

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Sorry, like I said earlier, it's not online at this moment. Is there any educated guess you can make judging by the errors I've posted and the previous customers similar issue www.jomsocial.com/forum/installation/153...es-a-semi-blank-page ???

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi there,

Your issue can be different with the another site, sometimes this issue caused by the 3rd party plugin, which that plugin is not supported with the newest Jomsocial version.

Well, hard for me to solve this issue if you install in localsite, I suggest you make it online so I can inspect this further.

Thank you

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Rather frustrating that you won't even attempt to make an educated guess despite given all the information you require... it's always a problem with your support team. Always something...

I couldn't upload the site cause it's too big, so I uploaded another in-development site and tested the upgrade... exact. same. issue. I added super admin access to this forum. Please assist.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

You're backend is not working for me, can you verify it.

Anyway, to be honest hard for us for inspecting the local issue, because we cant replicated directly, beside that the issue for each clients maybe different.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I understand, but I was only asking for a guess.

Please retry login, I have verified it is working, please ensure you are in the /test directory

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I get this error :

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cIsPlural() in /home/daniluk/public_html/test/modules/mod_latestevents/tmpl/default.php on line 50

Which thet module already removed, and changed with this module mod_community_events, so we need disabled that module as well.

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński