Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Jomsocial New Registration Problem

10 years 3 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Patrick
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired iSEO Active Socialize Active

I have two issues. One is I have been having trouble when you click on "Join Us Now, It's Free" to register it will go to Registration page you can fill out the form but when you click on the next button the button disappears and you just stay on that page and you can't complete the registration. The second issues is I can't get the Socialize top tool bar to look like your demo version. I'm using Socialize version is 1.2.5 and JomSocial version 3.1.1 Just updated to this version from an old version JomSocial. I deleted the old version and did a new install and I have reinstalled them both and these are the only issues I'm having.

Thank you,
Patrick

10 years 3 weeks ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Patrick,

About your first issue : having trouble when you click on "Join Us Now, It's Free" to register it will go to Registration page you can fill out the form but when you click on the next button the button disappears and you just stay on that page and you can't complete the registration.

i have been tried to register on your website, and seems everything works fine for me, you can check on your backend there is a user with "test01" username there but not activated yet..

About your second issue : I can't get the Socialize top tool bar to look like your demo version

Can you provide me a screenshoot for what do you want.. i don't understand what is your point about "like your demo version".. i saw your website using socialize template is very nice and awsome :)

Warm Regards,

David

10 years 3 weeks ago
    Topic Author
  • Patrick
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi David,

It was something on my end, not Jomsocial or Socialize. I did another install but this time I removed all the mod/ plug-in and that seems to have fixed it. Sorry for taking up your time.

Thanks,
Patrick

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński