Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

URGENT: Guru out of the box not working, need help since one week

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello guys,

we have guru and all the other extensions since last weekend.

There are still bugs in guru so that it can not be used. There were bugs in publisher, too but your developers helped and fixed the bugs.

Bugs in guru so that it does not work:

- Certificates shown in the browser look horrible. The design breaks and loses content. Certificates are stretched to the width of the screen what is wrong.
- First, a quiz could not be repeated directly after a user failed the quiz. There was a wrong path in the guru component. But now, the user even can not end / send the quiz. There will be a blank page with error message and again a wrong path.

Guys, we're tyring to use guru (what was not cheap) and because of the bugs. No help since one week from the support. That is really not good? We even have open backend for you since one week. Without results...

How can we fix it, so that we can start using guru???

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Stella,

Please test now, I made some changes in "components/com_guru/models/gurutask.php" file for Quiz submit issue. For certificates, I tried to test on your site but there are no courses with certificates available.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Ok, answered you in the other thread. This one can be closed i guess? Most of the important problems are fixed.

Thank you a lot!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alin Dinca
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński