Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

How to leave / exit a course

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi guys,

how can a member leave / exit a course in guru?

Thanks.

Tobias

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

He can be removed by administrator in Students tab. After a student is selected You will be able to see n option "Remove from selected curses"

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

sorry but i don't mean that. I mean, how can a student leave a course he is in?

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

I'm afraid He can't. Component was designed the way that the access to course is purchased, so leaving it is would equal loosing of the payment. This is why only administrator is able to do that. Sorry.

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • stella
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Ok, i understand. This is not a problem, its not so important right now. Perhaps you can put it as a new "feature" for the future.

The bigger problem is: The bugs in guru.... We still need help to fix the bugs:

- Certificate view when a user opens the certificate in browser or sends the certificate to other person. The certificate opened in a browser looks very very bad, it stretches to the width of the monitor and breaks its content...

- Users can send a quiz they did to get the results... When they send the quiz there is just a blank page with wrong path.

Need urgent help for that....

Ok, we opened new own thread for the out of the box not working guru component. Guys this is really not good...

Thanks.

Tobias

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

Yes, I've already send one of the Guru developers to one of Your threads and working to resolve one other problem on my own. Soon it should be fixed. Closing this thread since the initial question was answered.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński