After you installed Guru all is set to the default and demo course is created and available.
All you need now is just to create menu items that lead to Guru pages.
Create new menu item - choose Guru and explore what pages could be displayed.
I suggest to start with Guru - Course categories so you could see Guru demo course.
Next should be Teacher and Student dashboards.
Also JomSocial is ready for use after installation - all you need is just to cerate menu item in your main menu that leads to JomSocial frontpage.
This is common to most Joomla! extensions/components that you need to create menu item to page that will display it - nothing unusual :)
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you