Thank you for contacting us.
You may use Joomla! Update feature (you need to provide Guru license number) or download Guru installation package and install on top of your existing version.
As for customizations you've made, many depends how you did it.
If you customized core files - they will be overwritten. So first check how they are applied and move them - if needed - to your Joomla! template main CSS file.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you