As I understand it, the only way for me as a super admin to check what the courses looks like on the front page is to be a student.
But back in Student Manager when I try to add me as a new student, the "Select Course" is empty.
If I try to add an existing regular registered user, it seems like I can only add courses they already has attended. If they haven't attended any, the "Select course" is empty. Which means I can't give a course as bonus to a member.
Thank you for contacting us.
The only way to assign user as Student to a course is to create new order for that user in Finances.
Please, try it.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you